Guidelines for Upcoming Programs
- Encourage people to pay online before arrival. No walk-up pay
- Participants with any signs of illness should not show up to on-ice activities and/or facility
- Players should bring and label their own water bottles
- Parents should be aware a coach is prepared to require that a player leave if they are showing any signs of illness during a session
- Anyone entering the facility is required to wear a mask until they get on the ice. Masks are not required on the ice.
- Players should come fully dressed in equipment (including skates if they have the proper skate guards)
- We ask that one parent bring their child to the rink to drop off. Follow rink guidelines for spectators in the facility
- Some facilities may not allow parents to stay and we ask that you follow that request
- Do not enter the building until 15 mins prior to your scheduled ice time and again make sure you are fully dressed.
- Inside the facility, please wear a mask until you are going onto the ice. Players/Instructors will be asked to wear mask when in the facility and not on the ice.
- Locker rooms may be closed, if you need to put on skates or any equipment, find designated areas at least 6 feet away from other families/players (Depending on facility guidelines)
- Reinforce to players and coaches the need for physical distancing
- Keep players at a distance when standing in line or part of a smaller station
- Coaches will be aware of not talking too close to players faces
- Players should only touch and utilize their own water bottles
- Avoid using the benches, but if necessary, have players sit at a safe distance from one another
- When players leave the surface for any breaks, no use of locker rooms. Sit at a safe distance around the rink
- Players must drink/eat own food or drink
- Vending machine usage will not be allowed so plan for that
- Players can not congregate when off the ice
- Players/parents can not congregate in the rink when sessions are over, they must exit immediately through designated exit areas and abide by facility guidelines
- Players/parents should disinfect helmets, sticks, skates after each session
- Players/parents should wash all jerseys, pants (shells), socks, and gloves after each session
- Because of rapidly changing circumstances, these procedures are subject to change by ENEH at any time in order to maximize safety for everyone.